Ikai Usa version
by PM STUDIOS
Ikai Nintendo Switch
inc Postcard & Stickers
In stock !!
Audio : Eng - Jap
Txt : Eng - Esp
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
Ikai is a first-person psychological horror game drawing inspiration from Japanese folklore. Live the horror by the hand of its defining yokai's and submerge into the superstitions of the past driven by a unique story and exploration.
Ikai embodies the spirit of the classical psychological horror genre with a defenseless main character incapable of attacking evil creatures. However, it explores a new sense of horror by making the player face the threats directly neither fleeing nor attacking.
Every mechanic of the game is meant to raise this relatable feeling of helplessness and create a tense atmosphere. The slow, precise, and natural movements as a way of interaction resemble real life’s to foster immersion in the uncanny world of Ikai.
- FEAR - Experience the horror in first-person by the hand of Japanese spirits, monsters and yokais
- EXPLORATION - Wander around a feudal shinto shrine and explore to unveil the story behind Naoko, the main character
- DRAWING - Concentrate on drawing protective seals over the strange sounds and events happening around
- PUZZLES - Pit your wits against the several puzzles that will try to stop you
- STEALTH & RUN - Be silent, do not disturb the evil… Or just run, run away from it all, if you can