Girls & Panzer Dream Tank Match DX (SW)
by Namco Bandai
Girls & Panzer Dream Tank Match DX
Language: Japanese with English Subtitles
Works on all systems sold worldwide, a correct regional account may be required for online features.
What’s included in the Nintendo Switch version?
Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match DX for Nintendo Switch will come with:
- Four new characters from Girls und Panzer: das Finale Episode 1: BC Freedom Academy’s Mary, Andou, Oshida, and Ogin of Oarai Girls’ Academy’s Team-Shark!
- New tanks: MK.IV, Renault FT-17, S35, and ARL 44!
- Addition of a new Panzerfahren Festival mode; a tournament-style game mode that can be enjoyed entirely offline!
- Over 20 new beautifully 3D-modelled Tank Commanders who can look out of the cupola!
- Addition of multiplayer matches for up to 8 players on Local Communication!
- And many, many more features are also powered-up!
Included in-game are 13 costumes from the movie:
- Seven rival school commanders who rescued Oarai Girls’ Academy from a tricky situation, in Oarai Girls’ Uniform
- Five-member Team Anglerfish in Oarai Girls’ Winter Uniform from das Finale
- Alice Shimada in Oarai Girls’ Uniform from the OVA!
- Main theme song – ChouCho’s “Frontier”
Like the previous game, Nintendo Switch Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match DX‘s theme song, Frontier, is by ChouCho! Its upbeat energy lends its excitement to the game perfectly!