£24.99Now You’re Playing With Power!Visit product page →
- No controllers are necessary as you join forces with Mario, Luigi, Link, Zelda, Kirby and your other favorite characters on a quest to defeat your opponents and own it all.
- The most recognizable and coveted characters in the video game industry have teamed up to bring you the Nintendo Collector’s Edition of the world’s most popular board game, MONOPOLY.
- Now you can buy, sell and trade your favorite Nintendo characters in an effort to own and control the most popular Nintendo video game franchises.
- From everyone's favorite character,...
£24.99Visit product page →
- Monopoly: Pokémon Kanto Edition is a special edition of the classic Monopoly game adapted towards Pokémon, with focus on the Kanto region. It is the third version of Pokémon Monopoly and is based on Pokémon FireRed/LeafGreen and Pokémon Origins.
- Pokémon themed game board features the Kanto Region and all 8 gyms
- Includes 6 collectible metal tokens: Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Eevee, Jigglypuff
- Custom sculpted Poké Marts and Pokémon Centers replace traditional Houses and Hotels
- Professor Oak and Trainer Battle Cards replace Chance and Community Chest Cards
- Sonic The Hedgehog has been a worldwide gaming icon for over twenty years, as well as achieving success in both TV and merchandise.
- Now, Sonic and friends - Knuckles, Amy Rose, Tails, Sticks and Sonic’s evil foe Dr Eggman - star in their first action packed CG TV show featuring robot battles, team work, friendship and comedy!
- Sonic fans can pick their favourite character from the show to play in this Sonic Boom MONOPOLY game. So, look at the board, pick your favourite character and try to race across the...
- How well do you know World of Warcraft? Now with World of Warcraft Trivial pursuit, show off your knowledge by overcoming 600 questions of geography, lore and more.
- Game play 100 trivia cards with 600 questions covering six categories: Geography (Locations), Player Characters, Lore, Loot (Items), Enemies, Encounters Roll the die and move the number of spaces indicated to determine the category question.
Visit product page →